The Public Stakeholder Review is open, and will run until April 28.
To participate in the Public Stakeholder Review, please take the following steps:
- Download the latest copy of the Global Recycled Standard 4.0 – Public Draft
- Read the document carefully, all the changes to the RCS are also in the GRS draft.
- Complete the following survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3DNGPDN
- Download the Feedback Form
- Fill in any additional comments, and email to Integrity@TextileExchange.org.
- The deadline for submissions is April 28.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at Integrity@TextileExchange.org.
The International Working Group (IWG) for the revision of the Recycled Claim Standard (RCS) and Global Recycled Standard (GRS) was launched in June 2016. The open, multi-stakeholder process brings together interested parties to review the current drafts of the standard and make any necessary changes to ensure the standards continue to meet their goals.